Our blog has moved to a temporary url! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://66.147.244.208/~veganmu1/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Recipes! - Marcella

Yeah, I've been remiss in posting recipes, I know. Now that all the fuss of the wedding and Derek's birthday is over I have a bunch of stuff I've made to post about...

But before I do, here's a picture of Derek's favorite breakfast that I made for his b-day: Tofu Benedict with vegan Hollandaise...

on brown rice-based English muffins. I won't post the recipe cuz it's from Vegan Brunch: Homestyle Recipes Worth Waking Up For-From Asparagus Omelets to Pumpkin Pancakes (see the Omelet post also). Perfect stuff in there for Sunday cheat days; I think Sunday brunch is probly the best meal of the weak to indulge, don't you? And then head back to the gym for 40 minutes of cardio...

I do have some nice healthy recipes to post on too: a heartier eggplant lasagna (noodle-less) with cashew/tofu ricotta AND Indian quinoa dal AND a tasty high protein skillet flatbread made with teff and soy yogurt.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home